Providing Specialist HR services
when you need it most...
Help and Advice - S2HR Human Resources Legal Consultancy
Our HR consultants are available to undertake regular weekly or monthly support on a retained basis or be instructed on one off projects as you require. Our services are flexible and an readily be tailored to suit your immediate, future and on-going requirements.
We aim to prevent conflict from occurring and try to ensure that a claim does not arise in the first place. However, if this is unsuccessful we are here to assist employers in developing their case and provide them with professional and effective legal representation throughout the entire length of the claim.
Create and Update Your Documents
We can assist you in creating new documents and keeping you up to date with new commercial legislation and requirements. We can assist with:
- Advice and guidance on issues involving current and incoming employment legislation.
- Application Forms
- Offer letter and supporting documents
- Terms & Conditions of Employment, tailored to your business needs
and organisational culture:
- Policies, including Alcohol & Drugs, Bullying & Harassment, Company Property and Vehicles, Confidentiality, Data Protection, Discrimination (Including Race, Sex and Disability), Equal Opportunities, IT, Redundancy, Smoking, Working from Home.
Business Development and Changes
When making changes to your business, it is vital to ensure the necessary procedures are followed. We can assist you with the following:
- Assessment & Development Centres
- Employee Attitude Surveys & Employee Relations
- Managing line managers and personnel to improve attendance
- Organisational, Employee and Management Development
- Investors in People
- Performance Management, driven by
- Team and personal Objectives
- 360 Degree Assessment/Appraisal
- Record Keeping/Monitoring
- Business re-structures
- Salary Reviews
- Training team leaders on employment related issues
Conflict at work
Silverman Sherliker has developed a successful track record in representing both individuals and businesses in a variety of legal disputes. This includes:
- Absence Management
- Disciplinary & Grievance procedures, including:
- Attendance at and management of meetings
- Avoiding and defending unfair dismissal claims at Employment Tribunal
- Settlement Agreements
- Race, Sex, Age and Disability Discrimination
- Discrimination on the grounds of Sexual Orientation or Religion
- Wrongful Dismissal
For more information on how we can assist you on these matters contact Dave Thompson, Nick Lakeland or Susie Kate on 020 7749 2700, alternatively email email@example.com.
Feel free to ask us a question...
Ask a Question